Quantitative methods from the field of Service Operations characterize our teaching. It addresses challenges that are relevant in the context of Business Administration and to society (e.g. Innovative Mobility, Circular Economy). We strive to activate the through an innovative teaching concept. Experience shows that teaching is most sustainable when students themselves are as active as possible. In addition, we are using application and research references to further enhance the material's effectiveness. Guest lectures from practice are an important instrument for demonstrating the potential, but especially the challenges, of using quantitative methods in practice.
Our graduates are recruited by industrial companies and consultancies in a wide range of industries under the job titles "Business Analyst", "Data Scientist", or "Advanced Analytics". Based on their methodological education, they optimize prices and transport routes in CarSharing or car rental, plan warehouse locations and stocks in the retail sector and improve processes in the production of tangible assets.
MSM Breaking News:
- Tutoren für das Sommersemester gesucht20.02.24
- Veranstaltung "Automatisierung und KI in der Gaswirtschaft: Ein pragmatischer Ansatz zur Optimierung der Energieinfrastruktur"16.02.24
- Operations Research TutorInnen für das SS 2024 gesucht14.02.24
- ada-Zukunftsstipendium: Ideelle Förderung für Studierende aus dem Ruhrgebiet06.02.24
- Anmeldung für das TOPSIM-Seminar im SoSe 2405.02.24